Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fenna Mae is TWO


I absolutely cannot believe that I am writing a post about my BABY turning TWO!  So unbelievable!  I have no idea where these past two years went...talk about flying by on a jet plane!  This little girl is such a JOY to our family.  She is SO smart and SO sweet!  She is always talking up a storm these days and loves to steal the toys that her little brother is playing with, of course!  She loves so many delicious and nutritious foods like avocado, tomato, cucumber and hummus!  Although, she definitely inherited my horrible eating habits and wants to eat ALL THE TIME!  She sleeps like a champ (hopefully her brother will learn that habit soon) and is always busy with something!  She loves to sing and twirl and run around like a crazy person.  I think she would be outdoors at all times if it was up to her!  We just love this little one so much and I am SO BLESSED to be able to be her Momma!  To celebrate her second birthday we had a little Watermelon Birthday Session, and I just love every one of these!  I feel like her little (BIG) personality comes through in all of these!













No comments:

Post a Comment